NOTE FROM THE PRINCIPAL – WEEK 31 June 22, 2020
Mrs. Young can be reached at school from 7:00 – 9:00am every day at (208) 773-5200 or you can email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.T.B.S. TESTING THIS WEEK!
Kindergarten through 6th grade will be conducting ITBS (Iowa Tests of Basic Skills) Mon-Thur (June 22-25).
Tests may include:
-Vocabulary, Phonics, Reading
KINDERGARTEN TESTS WILL BE MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY – NO KINDERGARTEN THUR AND FRIDAY
1ST-6TH GRADE WILL BE MONDAY-THURSDAY – NO SCHOOL FRIDAY
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:
-Pack healthy lunches (limit sugar)
-Give them lots of rest/sleep
Be on time – absences and tardies will lead to tests that cannot be made up
-Be quiet in the hallway and office area
-Watch for ‘TESTING’ signs on the classroom doors
Results will be available within a few weeks. Thank you for helping our kids succeed during this time!
**Church at CCA every Sunday 8:40-10am (Children’s Church for grades 4 and 12)
- ITBS Testing – Grades K-6, June 22-25
- Off week; June 29-July 3 (daycare available)
- Public Baptism, July 22, 12pm
- Off week; July 20-24 (daycare available)
- August 7 – Kindergarten graduation; 9am at CCA
- August 11 – Yearbook signing, 9:30am
- August 12 – CCA Olympics – 9-11:30am
- August 13 – School clean up day
- August 14 – Last day of school; family financial check-out
- August 17-Sept 4 – off-weeks (daycare available)
FOOD POLICY: Please note the following change regarding food policies: If your child will be at school during breakfast or lunch, please DO NOT send the following food/drink items: hot chocolates, Gatorade, any colored drinks, pizza lunchables, cinnamon roll lunchables. We have had bad experiences with these items in the past; as a result, they are no longer allowed in the building.