Mother's Day - "What if it rains...?"

mothersrain

Hi school family! 

We have been keeping close watch of the weather for this coming Friday, May 7th, as we are supposed to be celebrating our annual Mother's Day Brunch. The forecast currently shows a chance of rain Thursday evening into Friday morning.

We will be making a decision about going forward with the Mother's Day Brunch by Thursday morning 8am. At this time, we will make an announcement so everyone can plan accordingly.

It is our hope to celebrate with you all, but we wanted to be sure to let you know ahead of time that we may need to move the program on Friday to a later date. Should we need to cancel, Friday will not be a school day, but daycare will be available to those who pay for that service. If cancelled, we will move the celebration to be joined with Father's Day later in June...

Many Blessings!

CCA Admin Team





Back to School News       Print